At CAST Centers, we take an individualized approach to each client’s needs.
We recognize that there are unique challenges each client is suffering from requiring a customized treatment plan. Furthermore, the treatment schedule may also be customized to include in-person and online groups.
Mental health conditions we treat may include the following symptoms:
- Depression: Reduced or increased appetite, excessive sleepiness or inability to fall asleep. Fatigue or restless, excessive crying, social isolation, lack of concentration, and thoughts of suicide are also signs of depression.
- Anxiety: Increased heart rate, rapid breathing or hyperventilation, shaking, feelings of panic, intense nervousness, or stress.
- PTSD/trauma: Agitation, irritability, hostility towards friends or loved ones, flashbacks, extreme fear or anxiety, inability to sleep, intense nightmares, and emotional detachment.
- Bipolar disorder: Mood swings, extremely elevated mood, feelings of guilt or hopelessness, increased risk-taking, agitation, depression, excessive sleepiness or inability to fall asleep, and frenzied speaking.
- Stress: Low energy, digestive problems, aching muscles, inability to fall asleep, racing thoughts, low energy, and frequent colds.
- Grief: Denial of loss, anger and frustration, depression, excessive sleepiness, and lack of energy.